Please avoid these 2 consultants based in Spain at all costs!They worked for Continental Wealth Management and were both responsible for investing clients monies through QROP'S and Investment bonds.

They have lied about their involvement when in fact they both had Directorship, Ownership and Title Responsibility.

It is strange that they were both terminated from CWM under the Trafalgar Umbrella yet it is that Company that have been considering licensing them?I have enquired to how many clients have been dramatically affected by these 2 wanton pariahs and I WARN anyone considering their services to dig further because you will find much more information!

Had an Experience with Trafalgar International?

Comments

World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more Camping World of Tampa Michael Whitman, Mike Doyle,Ken Stumpe, Bruce Wright Improperly installed a satellite system which caused water damage, which caused black mold and refused to remove and repair Camping World "Brief background , we live in this motorcoach full time while our home is being rebuilt because of mold in our HVAC unit. For 3 years we had been breathing..." Read more Panera Bread - Disappointed Panera Bread "I generally enjoy The Panera food and experience. Tonight was very disappointing! For almost a $30 meal to go, it was extremely disappointing. I had two pick 2's with two..." Read more